Deterioration to the inner part of ear, infection, broken eardrum, an extra buildup of earwax, are the main reasons behind hearing loss. Tea tree oil or Melaleuca oil is an excellent home remedie for hearing loss. When applied, bacterial infections in your ears are treated. It also unclogs any buildup or earwax or remmanats of an infection, as the blockage might be the case for hearing the issue.
Anyone can lose hearing for several reasons. However, you can try the use of tea trea oil as a home remedy to your hearing impairment.
You can treat ear infections by mixing tea tree oil with a carrier oil (olive or almond oil). Tea tree oil has potent antiseptic and antimicrobial properties that help to unclog ears, reducing pain and irritation.
How To Use Tea Tree Oil For Hearing Loss?
1. Tea Tree Essential Oil
You Will Need:
- 2 cups warm water
- 2 to 3 drops tea tree essential oil
- Pour hot water into a bowl and add tea tree oil in it.
- Stir it properly and tilt the head to one side onto the container.
- Let the steam pass through the affected ear.
- Repeat this procedure twice a day for one week.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar + Tea Tree Oil
Just do this for a few months, and you’ll see the outstanding difference to your hearing.
You Will Need:
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 drops tea tree oil
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of colloidal
- Combine all well and heat.
- Now place this mixture into the affected ears.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and then wipe out with a clean cloth.
- Repeat the process for the other ear.
- Do this procedure for four times a day for at least two days.