Hearing loss can be linked to several causes, all of which cannot be treated naturally, of course (dare I say), but some will find their solution in what follows. Sometimes, a plug of earwax or a tympanum “glued” is enough for us to hear less well. Depending on the cause, some simple remedies help to hear well.
Hearing loss can be the result of damage caused by any of these three cases.
Causes of hearing loss in the outer ear
Typical external ear problems are wax plugs or ear canal infections. It is usually very easy to solve these problems. But it is important to act quickly to avoid hearing problems.
Causes of hearing loss in the middle ear
Otitis, perforation of the eardrum and otosclerosis (calcification of the ossicles) are the most common affections of the middle ear. Most medical and surgical disorders of the middle ear can be resolved. In case of ineffective treatment, a hearing aid can compensate for the permanent hearing loss.
Causes of hearing loss in the inner ear
The most common cause is natural aging. But exposure to loud noises, medications or head trauma can also influence hearing ability. These effects damage the thin hair cells and affect the transmission of signals to the auditory nerve. This cannot usually be treated medically.
Home Remedies to Improve Hearing
1. Prepare yourself this oil which will improve the hearing acuity.
2. Mix 60 g of chamomile flowers.
3. 60 g of the street (whole plant)
4. 60 g of hot olive oil
5. Let it macerate for several days before filtering and reserving in a glass bottle away from light.
6. Each morning and evening pour a few drops in each ear by tilting the head to let in and putting a small cotton.
Houseleek suck is great for hearing loss
Collect houseleek juice by squeezing its leaves or pounding them with a pestle.
Pour a few drops several times a day into the ear.
Blow to hear better
When hearing loss is medically unexplained, and no treatment stops it, it happens in some cases that blowing three times a day in a balloon to inflate it completely improves hearing. Remedy strange if it is, but those costs nothing to be tried.
- Boil 1 handful of thyme in 1/2 liter of vinegar.
- Bring the vapors of this boil into the ear, covering the pan with an inverted funnel, and presenting the ear near the mouth of the funnel.