Marjoram (Origanum Majorana) is packed with citrus flavors and has a potent anti- arteriosclerotic agent that reduces the blood pressure. Due to its anti-arteriosclerotic and hypotensive properties, it can help to manage deafness by regulating the blood pressure in the ears.
When you apply this essential oil to your ears, it stimulates the muscles in and around the ears. It is useful in treating the damaged tissues, earache, infection, and injury caused in the ear. However, it takes some time to give surprising results to those suffering from long-term or partial hearing loss and tinnitus caused by fluid buildup.
1. Marjoram Tea
You Will Need:
- 1 teaspoon Origanum Majorana dried marjoram powder
- Boil marjoram powder in water for 5 minutes.
- Cool this mixture and strain out the herb.
- Drink two cups per day for just ten days.
Note: Avoid consuming this drink after ten days.
2. Origanum Majorana Oil
- Massage the outside of ears with this essential oil.
- Leave it as long as possible.
3. Marjoram + Carrier Oil
- Mix Origanum Majorana with a little amount of carrier oil like olive or almond oil.
- Apply it to the ears until you find some improvement in your ears.
4. Marjoram Plant
- Boil one teaspoon dried Origanum Majorana plant in 1 cup water.
- Consume 2 cups in a day.
5. Marjoram Juice
- Extract out the juice from the tender plant of Origanum Majorana.
- Add few drops to your ear.
6. Sweet Marjoram Oil
- 10 drops Helichrysum
- 3 drops Rosemary
- 1 ounce Carrier oil
- 15 drops Sweet Origanum Majorana
- Blend all the oils well and apply them to your ear.
- Use it once or twice a day.
[expand title = “References“]
5 Natural Ways to Lower Blood Pressure. URL link.
7 Health Benefits Of Marjoram. URL link.