An average person starts losing hearing in her twenties. The loss is so slow that most people don’t even notice till it affects their lives. It is mainly due to the environmental lifestyle and modern diet we take. Digital audio plays are a playing a significant role to the problem of sensorineural hearing loss. There are two types of hearing loss, i.e., unilateral (one ear) and bilateral (both ears). The permanent and complete loss of hearing is called deafness. We have compiled a list of some of the best remedies.
Natural Remedies Of Hearing Loss
1. Ginger Tea
Ginger minimizes inflammation and strengthens nerves which send the sound waves to the brain.
- Boil 1 cup of dried oregano, rosemary, cilantro, cinnamon and sage along with fresh ginger in one cup of water for 15 minutes.
- Cover the container to prevent steam from coming out.
- Strain the solution and drink 3 cups daily for at least three weeks
- Take one teaspoon fresh ginger juice
- Now add a pinch of 1/2 teaspoon honey and salt in it
- Mix them well and pour 1 to 2 drops into the affected ears regularly.
- Do this for about a week.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is the most effective treatment for hearing loss and deafness as it is a rich source of zinc, magnesium, potassium, and manganese. It helps to minimize both temporary and permanent hearing loss.
- Take 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar and add one teaspoon of honey in a cup of water.
- Drink 3 cups off this solution daily at the three times a day (at the time of meal).
Garlic is one of the excellent home remedies for deafness. It helps to stimulate blood circulation, low cholesterol, and blood sugar levels.
- Take 400 gram of alcohol and soak 100 gram of garlic in it
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of this solution before going to sleep.
- Add garlic to your daily diet or consume it as salads.
4. Mustard Oil
This remedy improves hearing and minimizes ear pain too.
- Take one teaspoon mustard oil and add one garlic clove in it.
- Toast it slightly and add it to the affected ears so that oil absorbed by clove falls directly on the ears.
5. Table Salt
Table salt poultice is an excellent remedy to cure hearing loss.
- Heat 1 cup of table salt in pan or microwave for nearly 4 minutes
- Spread the salt on a clean cloth and then tie the edges of cloth to make a round poultice.
- Finally, put it on the affected wars for approximately ten minutes.
- It is advised to repeat this process for as many as days as possible and that too regularly.
- You’ll notice the results in within two days.